Feria d’Arles Free Download
About This Game
Help Molly achieve her dream of entering the legendary Feria d’Arles – France’s greatest bullfighting competition. Meet, betray, and generally become a nuisance to a host of characters. Point and click your way around the French city of Arles, famous for:
- bull fighting
- being difficult to pronounce
- being where Van Gogh cut his ear off (and painted some masterpieces, I guess.)
With glorious pixel-art animation and quirky puzzles, this is a small game about a girl with big dreams.
DISCLAIMER: No bulls were harmed in the making of this game. (One parrot tried to start a fight.)
- Pixel-art and animation by Matt Frith.
- Illustrations by Jen Pattison.
- Original music by Chris Köbke.
- Additional writing and design by Alasdair Beckett-King.
F1 – Options
F5 – Save
F7 – Load
Title: Feria d’Arles
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 6 Dec, 2019
“Feria d’Arles is a warm and hilarious throwback full of clever puzzles and wonderful characters in a vibrant, colorful version of Provence.”
4/5 – Adventure Gamers
“This is a treat. It’s about a quarter of the length of the games it emulates, but at a squillionth of the price. The animation and pixel art is a nostalgic delight, cutting no corners at all, and the writing is brisk, fun, and always cheerful. That this withstands the comparisons it invites is no small feat, and I dearly hope there’s more to come.”
“Definitely recommend it… well worth the price…”
Adventure Games Podcast
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Pentium or higher
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: 320×180, 32-bit color
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: All DirectX-compatible sound cards
Free Download Feria d’Arles Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]